IPG (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") recognizes the importance of personal information obtained from our stakeholders and considers the protection of such information to be one of the most important management issues as well as the basis of the Company's business activities.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to our customers, we have established the following basic policy, which is thoroughly communicated to all employees, and we comply with it.
- The Company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, the Company will establish internal regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the "Company Regulations"), implement and maintain these regulations, and strive for continuous improvement.
- In addition to establishing a management system for the protection of personal information, the Company shall make its rules known to its directors and employees and endeavor to ensure their thorough compliance.
- The Company will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use clearly indicated to the customer. In addition, the Company will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties, except with the consent of the customer or for legitimate reasons.
- In addition to keeping personal information accurate and up-to-date, the Company will strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, and will continue to improve and correct information security.
- The Company will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries from customers regarding personal information and requests for disclosure.
Enacted on January 13, 2021
Purpose of use of personal information
When the Company asks customers to provide their personal information, the Company will clearly state the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of that purpose. If it becomes necessary to use the customer's personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use clearly indicated beforehand, we will contact the customer to that effect and obtain the customer's consent before using the information. The purposes of use of personal information held by the Company are as follows
- Personal information about customers
- Personal information regarding employment applicants
Appropriate acquisition of personal information
The Company will acquire personal information through legal and fair means.
Provision of personal information
- The Company will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party, except in the following cases
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In the event of a succession of business due to a merger, corporate split, business transfer or other reasons
- Notwithstanding (1) above, the Company may provide the address, name, telephone number, etc. of a customer to an affiliated company or agent of the Company when it is deemed appropriate to do so in order to provide services to the customer or respond to an inquiry. In this case, the customer may request that the Company stop providing personal information to the relevant affiliate, etc.
Inquiries about personal information
If you have any questions regarding the disclosure, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.